Sunday 6 July 2014

Timeless Clock

Hello, Friends!
I haven't shared the big news on my blog yet... let me just say that this is super exciting time for me!
If you're following Prima blog you must have seen the first sneak peaks from my new line of products - new stencils and resist canvas and new metal frames!
You have no idea how thrilled I am!

Let me introduce you today to one of my favorite new "art babies" - this metal clock...



It simply begs to be altered, doesn't it? ;)


It already has a delicious distressed look and you can fill it with photos obviously but also with all sorts of special objects & trinkets.
Let your imagination flow...


I went for a mysterious construction out of some Mechanicals (my favorite babies, too! :) ) with a touch of Vintaj Patina and the essential helper - gel medium. :)


I'm sooo thrilled about my new releases - I simply can't wait to finally see all your amazing creations!

Keep an eye for more products really soon!!!

Wishing you a wonderful creative week!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the construction inside your new clock frame, it seems like time flies away :-)

misty said...

In loooove!!!!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

This release is right up my street and they look fantastic embellished. Love them. Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Thank goddess for Finnabair! Your creations are a wonderful inspiration to us all! I LOOOOOVE the clock and can't wait to get my hand on one of these babies. Congratulations on your new range too. You rock! Karen.x

Kathryn said...

Ohh looks like my hubby is gonna be skint this month hee hee xx

Hera said...

This is fabulous!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Ania it is awesome news for you ! so happy for you :) well done, your products will rock ! The clock is class !

Linda M. Cain said...

Mechanicals, patina, and this yummy clock.....what's not to love? Simply brilliant, dear Finn!

Carol McCready said...

Your clock is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

You are such an inspiration all by yourself and with the addition of these products, well, I'm speechless. Thank you for all you do!! :)

Athanasia said...

Wow, how amazing is that clock, Finn your designs are always so beautiful with a unique style! I adore the inside altering work you did, you are such an inspiration for us!
xoxo

Fragmentos ao Sol said...

Wonderful project. Love it!

unni's scrappeboble said...

Wooow, i love it :)

agnés said...

Original.

Rachel Wright said...

This is really beautiful! I love how it combines delicate femininity with slightly edgier steampunk looks

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow absolutely gorgeous stunning creation, the decorated clock and the colour is truly fantastic. I love the colour and shimmer, and the inside is fabulous. Kezzy :-) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...