Monday 22 January 2018

New Finnabair Products! {Reveal Part 2}

My Friends -
As you know, I've been doing a happy dance finally being able to share with you all
the brand new products of mine!

You can find the first part of the reveal in this post and on Prima blog where you will also find the stunning creations of my Creative Team Artists - make sure you don't miss these beauties!

I'd also like to thank you for your wonderful feedback and such a warm welcome of my new art supplies... I just can't wait to see what you'll make with them!

And now, let me present the rest of my new 'art babies' and join in my happy dance. :)

First, I've added 8 delicious new colors of Art Alchemy Metallique paints - there are some tones there which I was missing for a long time in my palette - I'm so excited they are finally here!
You can take a closer look at these jars in this post on Prima.
As always I'm crazy curious to hear which tones are especially close to your hearts! :)

And what use is there of paints without some really good paintbrushes, right?
So here we go:
As you can see, these flat round Brushes come in 3 sizes
and work beautifully with stencils, paints, texture pastes and waxes.

Last but not least, it's time for some lovely new Mechanicals Flowers:
How do you like my January surprises? :)
If you need more info and inspirations, head right ahead to Prima blog where you will see absolutely brilliant artworks of my Team Artists - and again, I'm in love with each of these creations...

As for me, I really couldn't wait to try my new colours of Metallique paints. :)
I've started the project with a bit of my new Paper Paste (I love this texture so much!) and a Doily stencil.
Then, when the composition was ready and painted with Snow White Impasto Paint, I used 3 colors of my new Art Alchemy Metallique Paints: Red Wine, Ice Queen and Royal Blue and added them to my cover.
I love how my Metallique paints react with water - they reveal many more color tones than I could ever expect... it's a real magic!
This "wet acrylic" technique is so very rewarding and great for those of you who are afraid of spraying - it's much easier to add a touch of color with a brush and water it down than to spray precisely in the spot!
Like all the paints from the Metallique line, these new colors also add the most beautiful shimmer too!
I added some finishing touches with Art Metallique White Gold Wax and added some Metallique paint splatters - and I have to tell you I'm really happy with the results!
So here they all are... Please, let me know which products you'd like to see on your desk! :)
They should be available near you beginning of February and meanwhile, keep an eye on all of my social media - me and my Teamies will be presenting all kinds of delicious creative possibilities!
xx





1 comment:

Helen said...

oh wow, Anna, these are stunning! I love the new metalliques... and how you've displayed them in the spoons! My favourite colours are the rich blue at the top of the photo and the red.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...