Monday 3 August 2015

Let's Get Framed!

Hello, lovely Friends!
Today Marta is using her beautiful magic to turn an ordinary plastic frame into a superb work of art. Will you try that yourselves? There's a video to give you the courage. ;)
Happy creating!


Hi friends,
It's Marta here :) Each month I am so super excited to be back and to share with you my passion.
Each time I have a video tutorial for you too... but this time for a change I will be talking to you and walking you through my creative process.


For the second time I used black gesso as the base of my project. It was still challenging but very rewarding. I loved seeing how the project is coming to life.




I used many metal embellishments, chipboards and Art Ingredients products like micro beads, mica flakes, glass glitter and glass beads. Everything was painted with Inka Golds.


I hope you will enjoy my video and I wish to hear from you too !
Excuse me my English as it is not my first language :)
Have fun !



Products used:

23 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Absolutely precious!

Szafran said...

cudeńko! :)

Galina Sazonova said...

Magically!

Craftypuss said...

Brilliant and beautiful!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning Marta <3 :)

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous! great colors!

Vintagehandmade said...

Absolutely spectacular, Marta! What a super creative mind you have! Brilliant make!
Hugs! Branka xxx

rosse5 said...

Przepiękna praca - jestem ciągle pod wrażeniem...Zupełnie jak magia.

Anonymous said...

Mysteriously ! Magical ! I have conquered !

Anita's blog said...

Beautiful, love the variation of inka gold!

zandra said...

Thank you for sharing the process! Love how it turned out.

Julia Aston said...

Wow! this is beautiful!

smokeysmom said...

I don't have many colors of Inka Gold, so could I use Mica Powders instead? I love this idea, but I am not sure why you use white gesso after coloring the embellishments?? Maybe just to highlight?

diane said...

Just beautiful!!!

Kathy Bradley said...

So gorgeous. I did pick up a couple of frames today before the class and, hopefully, I will have time this week-end to try my hand.

Carol said...

Wonderful project!!!! Love it and plan to give it a try. :) Thank you so much for sharing.

mamablitger said...

Oh gosh... Your frame is AWESOME. I LOVE AND ADORE THE WAY YOU CREATED IT. I love the result and all the metal embellishment.
Thank you so very MUCH for creating a video as well. It is such a lovely way to soak inspiration.
Hugs to you from Monica... Spain

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

It's beautiful Marta! As Always, you've created such a stunning piece! I love the depth and layers! Great Idea!

talkis23 said...

STUNNING Marta I love IT wow wow wow!!!!1

Lee-Anne said...

Amazing inspiration! Thank you so much, Marta!

Krista said...

You are so talented. I live you style! ThNk you! You have inspired me.

Unknown said...

So inspirational and I enjoyed every minute! Thank you very much Marta!

Sissel said...

I admire your art so much! Beautiful !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...