Saturday 25 April 2015

Tea & Memories

Hello my lovely art Friends!
I have a sentimental layout for you today - a photo that takes me back to a wonderful creative photo shoot from some years ago and a memory from the 'Inky Memories' classes that I used to teach.
So many precious moments....


The idea was to create a grungy romantic feel to the page.
Curious fact?
My main supply here was... tea. :) Everything here (apart from the black areas) was either painted, splashed or sprayed with strong tea infusion. Works just like a watercolor and can help you to create this unique vintage atmosphere.


Unfortunately, this workshop is no longer available but I have a lot of inspiring new ideas for you! :)
Just take a look at the list of my new live classes.

Materials used:


I hope you're having a wonderful creative weekend!
Hugs


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Kathy Bradley said...

Gorgeous - the textures, colors and embellishments - all beautiful.

Ana said...

absolutly fabulous !

Unknown said...

Very nice!!

doris said...

I love it ...!!

Gail said...

Goegeous creation and having the most fantastic workshop weekend with you at IB xx GailT xx

Unknown said...

Love this!!!!

Unknown said...

Love thinking back and remembering like you just did. That picture is adorable. And your tea die reminds me of the time I was a decorator for a high end antique store. We used tea to die all sorts of things to make them look "vintage"! Worked every time. I love your layout and would love to try it too! Of course, I love EVERYTHING you do girl!!!! j

Anonymous said...

My favorite colors. I love your grungy LO. Wish someday you came to Russia!!! Thanks for sharing.

Corrie Herriman said...

Fabulous creation !
Corrie x

LucianaW said...

Great layout!!!

Kathy G. said...

Fantastic! I love this layout - amazing what you can do with tea! That photo shoot looks like it was great fun too.

corinne de france MARCH said...

I loved the workshop! I'm lucky ;-)
corinne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...