Friday 19 September 2014

Vintage Souls

Hello, Friends!
I hope you are following all the first posts of my Creative Team!
I must say that I'm really proud to be working with such amazing Artists, completely in love with their creativity and... quite amused discovering how much I have in common with each of these super talented Ladies! :)
Today, it's time for Elena...


Elena has immediately put some charm on me... She has a perfect eye for color, creates absolute magic with vintage photos (that I love so much!) and creates a one-of-a-kind atmosphere in her artworks...
Get ready to be enchanted...

Hello, friends!
My name's Elena Morgun and today as a a part of Finnabair Creative Team I am happy and excited to show you my first project.



I live in a small Ukrainian town with my two super-active kids, a boy and a girl.
I studied to be an accountant and had never thought of myself as of a creative person.
But then I saw a scrapbook album somewhere ... and that did it...


It was 4 years ago. I started an active creative life almost two years ago and created a blog.
I am crazy about various scrapbooking products! They are my main inspiration. I adore paints, pastes, embellishments... the list can go on and on.


Quite often I create big scrapbook albums which differ in styles and techniques.
But my passion for old photos is everlasting. They have souls and special warmth.
That's why I decided to use my Grandma's old family photos on the canvas I'd like to show you today.


I have also prepared a short video tutorial and you can find the links to the products I used below.
I hope you'll feel inspired.
Enjoy!


Make sure you visit Elena's blog or her flickr for some more beauty! You can also make friends on facebook and subscribe her youtube channel for some fantastic videos.


13 comments:

famillemarleau said...

It's a stunning piece of art. I love it. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

CarrieStephenson said...

Absolutely beautiful. I am an admirer of Elena's work and so glad she is part of the Design Team.

Hee Sun Kim (MIYAKE) said...

Fantastic color! Thanks for sharing!!!!!

Unknown said...

Love this- very inspirational!

Gems Inky antics said...

Wow, that's truly stunning. I love it x

Unknown said...

Te ha quedado precioso, muchas gracias por hacer un video queda mucho más claro como utilizas todos lo productos, cariños!

corinne de france MARCH said...

grande source d'inspiration ! thank you
corinne

Gigi said...

I can see why you are drawn to Elena's art. It is absolutely stunning. I'm so glad she is on your team, and I look forward to seeing more of her work.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

'Gotta try the heavy Gesso/Black!!!
Cool POST = )

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing very inspirational

Belinda Basson said...

I am so drawn to the colours she has used.

Unknown said...

gorgeous ... stunningly beautiful!

Linda M. Cain said...

You are simply brilliant to watch. Amazing work, my friend!

~Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...