Sunday 22 January 2017

Finnabair's Classes in 2017 - Schedule!

Hi guys!
Today I wanted to share with you my plans for 2017 spring classes.
I'm so excited for these new art adventures, the chance to show you the possibilities of my brand new products but most of all - I can't wait to feel this special vibe when creative people gather in one room and share their love for art. :)

Here's what I have waiting for you in the first 6 months of the year:

11-19 February 2017 - Classes for Scrapbook Studio in Jeffrey's Bay, South Africa



25-26 February 2017 

- Classes in Bournemouth, UK - bookings:  teddyandmecrafts@aol.com

  

4-5 March 2017 

- Classes for Scrapbooker.ee in Tallinn, Estonia - bookings here!




9-10 March 2017 

- Mimms Shop and Studio, Israel - bookings here!


31 March-2 April 2017 - Clipper Street, BC, Canada - bookings here!



5-9 April 2017 - Art Is You - Santa Rosa - USA - bookings here!



19-22 April 2017 - Art Is You  - Minneapolis - USA - bookings here!

  

5-9 May 2017 - Classes in Khabarovsk, Russia

20-21 May 2017 - Sckraparlusten, Malmo, Sweden

3-4 June 2017 - Applied Creativity, Coventry, UK - bookings here! 

10-11 June 2017- Classes in Dublin, Ireland

Have you found your town on the list? :)

If you'd like to know more about the classes I teach, read about them {here}.

As you can see, many of the bookings are open already so I hope you won't hesitate and some day soon I will have the chance to meet you in person during one of my live classes and we'll create some beautiful mixed media art together!
See you there!
xx

4 comments:

Karen said...

I was hoping to see you at the Stitches show at the NEC next month. Will you be there this year? It's look like that would be a tight squeeze amongst other classes :)

finnabair said...

Karen, I'm not able to come. I'm doing 2 shows anyway and I had to pick and choose.I'll be in Frankfurt!

Karen said...

Thanks for the reply: Another time then! :)

Unknown said...

I was wondering if you offer online courses. I'm located in eastern Canada and your workshops are a bit far for me. Thanks for your time and your beautiful pieces, they're spellbinding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...