Friday 5 September 2014

Lucky by Marta

Hello, dear Friends.
It's finally time to let my Creative Team show their amazing Art with my new products.
Today, I'd like you to meet Marta.


She's a Polish artist who's been living in a picturesque little town in Ireland.
A multi-talent who is not afraid to try all sorts of different art areas - whether it's decoupage, card making, altered art, scrapbooking or mixed media - Marta's passion is enormous!
Oh, and have I mentioned the most amazing face painting skills...?
What you don't know perhaps, is the fact that during the weekends Marta regularly turns into Snow White....

 

Cute, right? ;) And now it's high time to let Marta present her inspiration for today...

Hello my friends,
I'm here with my very first project for Finnabair Creative Team and I would love to share with you my mixed media art journal page called 'Lucky'.
Recently, art journals have been one of my favourite ways of creating. I adore the freedom they allow.


The title of my creation perfectly describes my emotions in recents weeks. I was inspired by those feelings: from happy to scared, wondering...  emotional... 
I feel so honored and lucky that I can represent my favourite artist of all. :)


I used the new mixed media products - Art Basics gels and gesso, and Art Ingredients glitter and some glass glitter to create textures and movements.

When I use mediums it's always a surprise how the project will turn out. I never know where a drop will land. :) Or how intense the colour will be.
Of course you can try the products beforehand and experiment, but at the end, every work is different and it is always uncertain what the final result will be.
This is probably why I was so excited to try out new Finnabair mediums and I was not disappointed. :)
You will be able to follow the whole creative process and all the products I've used in the video tutorial below.


I fell in love with transparent soft gel medium. You can mix it with glitter, glass glitter... and much more.
The 'Netting' stencil created some interesting resistant element to the page.
I used stunning colour palette according to Finnabair's wonderful 'Vintage Vanity' papers.
I added some Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays to create the backround.


As you can see I also added some stamping with wonderful backround stamps and Mechanicals metal embellishments : Mini Brads and Plated Labels.


I added resist canvas, too - strips and ads - they are amazing materials! I am in love with them. :)
The resist canvas gives an amazing effect. Some parts of the canvas will hold the colour and some won't. Those white stripes on the page are the bits that didn't hold the pigment of my sprays. I think this adds an amazing dimension to the project.


I hope you will enjoy the video tutorial created especially for you.
I am sending you lots of creative hugs,
Marta



You can follow Marta on her blog or say hi to her on her facebook page or Instagram.

I hope you feel inspired by Marta's wonderful creation.
From now on, get ready for regular appearances of our Creative Team - every Monday and Friday!
Happy creating, everyone!


28 comments:

whyducks said...

Fabulous

TandiArt said...

Granulation on your creative team!!! Beautiful project:)

Елена Смоктунова said...

Gorgeous work Marta! Really love your work!

Tusia Lech said...

Amazing atmosphere!

Ana said...

thanks for sharing. Amazing work <3

famillemarleau said...

I've seen her work. She's very talented. Love her project. Johanne Lacombe

Marilyn said...

A Huge Congrats Martha!!!! xo :)

thetadocz said...

Beautiful! and Congratulations :)

Mummukka said...

Amazing

Unknown said...

a great work on background ! thank for sharing!

Helen said...

Fantastic!!

Mo said...

Wonderful pages! Sure appreciate the tutorial. Thanks

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous pages, Marta.

LauraEva said...

Gorgeous!

misty said...

Its gorgeous, and so are you my friend! Great work!

barbara macaskill said...

Stunning!1

Linda M. Cain said...

WOnderful work, Marta!!!

~Linda

gloria vivas said...

Preciosa página Martha!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, love all the textures :)

Unknown said...

Well done Marta, love this layout, can't wait to watch your tutorial. Xx

BlackDamaskDesigns said...

Gorgeous as usual!

Carmen said...

Fantástico!!!!Gracias por el tutorial!!!!Besos de colores!!

Mycreativescrapbook said...

Beautiful pages, Marta

Dawn C. said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing your process. Love all the layers and depth from the different materials. So creative.

Margaret Mifsud said...

Stunning work and fabulous video!!! x

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

Simply Beautiful !!

Unknown said...

Es hermoso, una artista! amé los colores y los productos :3

VERO The Sahm said...

Fabulous and gorgeous ! Marta , you are THE artist ! ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...