Friday 12 September 2014

A Dream Come True by Carole

Hello, Friends!
Today, I have the pleasure to introduce another member of my Creative Team...


Carole a.k.a. Carol and Co. is a sweet creative lady from the South of France. I was immediately attracted to her genuine passion for art - whether it's scrapbooking, art journaling, mixed media or photography (for three years now Carole has been taking one photo a day capturing little moments of her life).
Apart from the passion for art, there's one more thing that Carole and I have in common - we're both total tea addicts rinsing the paintbrushes in our mugs. ;)

Carole's creativity is limitless and today she proves it one more time. Are you ready to be amazed? :)


Hello!
Today I would like to share with you my first project for Finnabair Creative Team !!! 
On this occasion I wanted to pay a tribute to Finnabair and my new DT. :)
I have made a layout where you can find some new mixed media products from Finn and I also prepared a step-by-step tutorial that I hope will inspire you to create with us!


 
First of all, I took watercolor paper which is my favorite base to add texture and inks. I glued my postal stamps on it with soft matte gel.


I also played with another product from Art Basics line - Heavy White Gesso.
I covered my page background with a thin layer of gesso to melt in all the glued elements.


Then, I added some yellow and pink using Dylusions inks:




I also added some stamping with these wonderful Checkered and Simstress background stamps. I fell in love with them immediately (I'm just a little bit of stamp addict!).


I added some cut outs made by hand and some images of the moth from our logo, inked and stapled...


And of course the photos of all the lovely Artists. :)
I'm so grateful to be among these Ladies - it's a real dream come true for me...
We keep inspiring each other and having some really good fun as the Team. :)




Finally, I finished my project adding some square shapes drawn through the Checker stencil and by aging the paper on the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink.
 

Hope you like my project and that you will feel inspired to play and try something new!
Lots of love

Carole


Say a friendly welcome to Carole on her fb, follow her on instagram and make sure you check out the incredible creations on her blog!

10 comments:

S@ndy Diller said...

What a great way to show how excited you are to be on this wonderful team. Simply fabulous!!
By the way, I totally love the eye ball.

Maremi's Small Art said...

Oh Carole ! Thank you so much for creating such a wonderful project ! Love the colours, stamps on your backround ahhh ! so amazing. Thank you xx

corinne de france MARCH said...

oui j'aime ton projet Carole, félicitations,
corinne

Елена Смоктунова said...

Carole! What idea tremendous and execution! How thrilling! Huge to you thanks! It is such memory!

Unknown said...

belle idée! bravo
je suis abonnée à ton blog car j'aime ton univers alors c'est super que tu sois avec Finnabair qui est une grande et chaleureuse artiste

Scrap all'Alba - by Silvana said...

progetto bellissimo e dettagli meravigliosi, complimenti!!!!

Unknown said...

J'adore toute tes idées et surtout le résultat de ces créations qui est fabuleuse, Merci pour ce pas à pas

famillemarleau said...

It's a very beautiful page. Very inspiring. Thanks for sharing, Johanne Lacombe

Riikka Kovasin said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors! <3

Unknown said...

Bravo ma belle!! belle réa!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...