Tuesday 22 July 2014

Art x 3 [Brand New Lines!}

Hello, Friends!
Do you remember I promised you more of my new releases with Prima? :)
I'm getting more and more excited as I can finally show you the new mixed media goodness!
I can't wait to hear what you think!


If you go to Prima blog you will see that there are three lines: Art Basics (all sorts of gels, pastes and gesso your hearts desire) , Art Ingredients (art sugar, glass beads, glass glitter, mica flakes) and Art Extravagance (texture pastes in differents colors and shades) all of them created to make your art journeys even more exciting. :)

But that's not all...

In this post you will find some amazing artworks created by Prima artists using my new products - we all hope they will spark your imagination!

As for me, I'd like to show you my canvas collage in which I played with my new "art babies". :)


You can find the full product list over here.


Keep an eye on Prima blog as this whole week you will have the chance to get to know my new products better.
One of the most amazing feelings in my life is seeing my products in your hands and in your artworks. Nothing makes me prouder than inspiring someone else to create...


I would also like to tell you that we have the first batch of my new products in our Mixed Media Place store! New masks, resist canvas and metal frames are waiting for your creativity!

Sending you my very best wishes
doing a happy little dance :)


21 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks amazing, can't wait to try your new babies ;-)

Helen said...

off to check them out but had to stay long enough to say how gorgeous is that art!!

Nolwenn said...

I simply adore the new products and their possibilities !
Can't wait to get my hands on some ;)

mariemily said...

Wow wow wow! I just preordered many of the new Basics and Ingredients from the store I design for! Can't wait to try the new products, especially the mica flakes and the crackle texture pastes!

Kathi said...

Congratulations on your fabulous new line of "Basics".

You do such beautiful work and I can see how your new products will only enhance it.

I can't wait to try them out for myself!

Emma Woods said...

Adore them and can't wait to afford some x

Maremi's Small Art said...

So happy for you. Finally your line of different products is complited. Finnabair's mixed media heaven :) Well done Ania <3 xx

CarrieStephenson said...

A fabulous line of new products. Looking forward to trying them out :)

Linda M. Cain said...

Loving all that you do. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!

~Linda

suzieq23 said...

Wowsie we just missed all these goodies by a week at the Queens Ink. I cannot wait to get my hands on some of these new products and play in my journal. Thanks for the classes last week in Md. As always you are a great teacher and fun to learn from, You are so inspirational! Hopefully see you next year. Sue

unni's scrappeboble said...

Wooow :)

Jane said...

O wow these new prouducts look amazing x

agnés said...

Jolies création.

LauraEva said...

Yippee!! How exciting for you---and for us!!! Cannot wait to try all these yummy goodies!!

craftytrog said...

Woo Hoo!!! All looks very tempting!
Alison xxx

Наталья Шалыгина said...

WOW!!!! Congrats with new prodacts!!! They are absolutly STUNNING!!!!!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I cannot wait to get my hands on the new products! Stunning!

Words and Pictures said...

So excited by the new mixed media line - congratulations, and thank you!
Alison x

Mona Pendleton said...

Stunning! Love all the layers, texture and embellishments! Congrats on another amazing line of products!

Kezzy said...

Wow wow wow, what more can I say but wow, art sugar, glass glitters, pastes, oh wow I definitely think I shall be wanting to buy one of everything. And your creation is truly gorgeous, it must be awesome using your own products, how exciting :-) Kezzy xxx

Marjie Kemper said...

Wow, this is beautiful... and massive congrats on all the new products!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...