Monday 29 April 2013

Music... to make housework easier... "Breathe Me" - Sia

I'm lucky to have great, understanding, inspirational friends who don't forget about me even when I travel all year round, even when I'm away, not having possibility to see them in  person. Really. It is possible and I feel blessed.
Not so long ago, one of them, Czekoczyna came with the idea of making a collaborative project - inspired by  our favorite music... and that's how "Music to make housework easier" came to life. Who we are? Just a group of passionate, creative girls: Agnieszka-AnnaAnai2:16Czekoczyna and me, Finn. And you can always join us - this inspirational challenge is open to everyone. 

So what is it all about? Here you can find the answer... and other projects of our creative team. Maybe you'll get inspired too?
This time we listened to the song that was absolutely new to me - but I fell in love with the voice, nostalgic, vulnerable, emotional. I liked the music...but the lyrics. Huge WOW. Something  made just for me.
Odyssey family book - page 3 - Breathe me

Pages in my journal came to life quickly, without thinking. I knew what I was willing to do from the very beginning when this photo showed on my table. I love moments like this.





And here is the inspiration "Breath Me" by Sia. Beautiful Song.




P.S.
Have you heard? Prima Art Venture in California is back in January 2014!!! Here is the registration link.
I'm happy to announce I'm listed as one of the teachers on this great event... just check who is there with me! How exciting!


10 comments:

Julie Lee said...

Love the boldness and originality of your work. This journal page is inspiring.

finnabair said...

Thank you so much. I loved the process.

Kaz Hall said...

Beautiful pages and so loved the music....very moving thanks for sharing xx

Kaz x

Debi said...

cool pages, and as I said on FB- this is one of my all time fav songs :-) Debi x

Agnieszka Korman said...

Sia jest niesamowitą inspiracją, jej głoś rozbudza zmysły. Twój wpis jest cudowną interpretacją „Breath me”. Dziękuję za Twoje prace, które maja w sobie tajemnicę i magię chwili i to, że się nimi dzielisz.

Thuria said...

what a beautiful song! I understand that it can be inspiring... and I see the result! great!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful pages! Thanks for the inspiration which sent me straight to my craft room! Chrisx

finnabair said...

Thank you so much - great to hear, ladies!

Words and Pictures said...

Sensationally beautiful pages!
Alison x

Anne (cornucopia) said...

Wow, great journal pages! I like how they came out. And I love that song! I haven't listened to it in awhile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...