Strony

▼

Friday, 9 October 2026

Winter Town In Spring Colours by Anja

 Hi creative friends, did you already get to see the new release, and what is your favourite? I instantly fell for the Winter Town houses, which I used in my project.  Because it is a little too early to do winter magic, it is in sweet pastels provided by matte waxes, with a touch of steampunk gears.

I started with one of the beautiful papers from Butterfly Effects, designed by Finnabair for 7 Dots Studio and added a bold stencil with texture paste white crackle. 




Although a bit of work all elements got painted separately first with liquid acrylics, gesso and mat waxes. With all that work done, it is time for some fun. My favourite part, making composition and adhering all the pieces. I really enjoyed the process and invite you to join me by watching the video. 


Hoping I could inspire you a bit to create.

Finnabair products used - all the images linked to the Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.