Strony

Monday, 17 August 2026

Nature's Wonders by Lori Woods

 Hello creative friends! For this project I wanted to create something colourful and quick and took my inspiration from the many beautiful colours in nature. 

I started with the display frame and painted this in various shades of brown to create the look of old wood. I then picked 3 different greens for the leaves to create some realistic looking shading. Then the most colourful part, the beetles and butterflies! I used various shades of metallique paint and finished off with a little effect paste.




You can watch the full video below: 


Finnabair products used - all the images linked to the Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.