Hello creative friends!
For my latest project I wanted to make something completely different. I had an old Halloween decoration on my desk and decided to turn it into a slightly creepy but sparkly frog!
I started by covering the body with some scraps of decoupage fiber to create a solid base. I painted the legs and head with Sparks paint to give a base coat of colour. I spread effect pastes onto a plastic sheet and peeled these off when dry. These create great flexible media that can be cut into any shape you like. I cut lots of circles out to imitate scales and then glued these across the body.
For the base I used modelling paste to create texture and added air dry clay leaves that I bent into shape when they were still flexible. I coloured everything with paint and finished off with some wax to create a contrast.
You can view the video here:
Finnabair products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() | ![]() |
![]() |




.jpg)
















No comments:
Post a Comment
Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.