Strony

Tuesday, 30 June 2026

Grow your wings by Szafranowe Twory

 ​Hey there!

​I absolutely love painting on trash, so I was over the moon when my husband gave me some old motherboards from a few random computers 😅

​This time, I used one of them as the background for this rather unusual piece of decor!







Admit it - aren't flowers and gears a match made in heaven? I painted them with impasto paint, followed by liquid acrylics and waxes. Plus, my favorite Lady from the ephemera se - she goes with everything, but wings suit her exceptionally well!

​How do you like my project?

Finnabair products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place or online store:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please note: leaving a comment on this website means you agree for us to store and process your data (such as user ID) for communication, education and marketing purposes. More information on our Privacy Policy is listed on the blog.