Monday 27 January 2020

Altered wooden slice by Tiffany Solorio

I created my project on a wood slice. It is fun to do and something different. I started by covering the top of the wood slice with clear gesso.



I added some texture with some Paper paste and a stencil. After that was dry I used the fabric from Finnabair and ripped it into strips. I then added the strips to the wood using Heavy body gel. I did not add too much gel to the fabric as I wanted some of the fabric to be lose from the wood.




I added a lot of different embellishments from Finnabair. I added color and depth to the project using some liquid acrylics. I finished the project with a few splatters and finishing touches. Be sure to check out the video to see how I created the project.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...