Wednesday 18 July 2018

Fantasy texture rust paste art canvas

Hello again,
Bipasha is fascinated by my new Fantasy Texture Rust Paste set and she shows you today how to use it to give objects totally new look. Her step by step photo tutorial is very simple and the effect is  really fabulous!

*  *  *  *

Hello wonderful people,

I have created a canvas today for you using the newly launched Fantasy Texture Rust Paste Set: Northern Light. I will show you how easy it is to magically transform a piece with the new Fantasy Texture Pastes.  





Step by step:
1. I collected some junkyard findings from my stash and Finnabair Art Pebbles to create a composition. I wanted to have a simple composition highlighting the attention to the beautiful hues of the newly launched Fantasy Texture Rust Paste Set: Northern Light.





2. I adhered all the elements using 3D Matte Gel Medium. It acts as an excellent adhesive and create mild yet beautiful textures.  I adhered some art stones using the gel medium to create some additional textures and interest.





3. Once the composition was ready I toned down the original colours of the elements with Heavy White Gesso.





4. Next, I started with the purple shade of the Fantasy Texture Rust Paste Set: Northern Light gradually building the rust textures, followed by subtle strokes of the teal shade.



5. Finally I added some highlights with the lightest shade: sky blue from the rust set to tone down everything and connect the whole composition.



6. Voila you have a beautiful art piece ready






I am so inspired to create rusted and aged art pieces and experiment with these new palettes of fantasy rust pastes.

They are so textured and vibrant and are absolutely my new favourite toys in the Finnabair line. Hope this tutorial will inspire you to try these fantasy rust pastes.


Hugs,
Bipasha




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store

New products:
966027 - Art Extravagance Rust Paste – Texture Fantasy – Northern Lights

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...