Wednesday 18 January 2017

Spark Journal & Big Reveal!

Hi there and hugs from Phoenix!
We are having an absolute treat during Prima Art Venture, an amazing event full of inspirational projects and fabulous new products introduced to you by super talented Prima teachers!
I'm here with Josie and Sally from Iron Orchid Designs, Miranda, Cari, Sharon and Frank and believe me - this house is buzzing with excitement!
Especially for this event I've created a brand new project which I want to share with you in full - I called it "Spark Journal".
I'm sure you can recognise my Denim Folder... but this time it went through a really glamorous transformation and shines in the all possible shades of blue and silver.
If you have a closer look, you will see I used not only my brand new Art Alchemy Waxes but also Sparks - a new line of acrylic paints which shine more than ever.
They are simply to die for and I can't wait to see how you will use them on your projects!
I've mentioned some of my new products on the blog already and if you're following my Instagram account you will find there loads of fantastic projects created by my super talented Teamies and Ambassadors with my brand new products.
You can also follow there all my updates from Art Venture and CHA that is now Creativation.

And you know what... Actually, today is a Huge day! :)
If you go to this Prima post, you will finally be able to see the official full reveal of my brand new line January 2017!!
There are Waxes, and Sparks Paints, new Mechanicals, Patina Effect Pastes, Stone Effect Pastes and... an Apron and Art Sleeves! Are you as excited as I am?! ;)

I can't even express how overwhelming and heartwarming is your response to my new release..
I've got so many sweet messages, emails and comments on Art Alchemy Waxes and Sparks - I feel I need to send a special huge thank you in your direction...
You make it all possible to happen. You keep giving me wings and encourage to try harder and come up with new ideas.

 
I can't wait to see you use my brand new art babies... :) They're shipping at end of January so get ready to make some new art!
I'm sure you will blow my mind away and your creativity will leave me speechless - as always.
hugs!


12 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

I am looking forward to your new art babies . Tracy x

suzieq23 said...

Thank you for your inspiration today Finn. I purchased the denim journal a few months back but have been hesitant to decorate the front. Now I will wait for your scrumptious new products and use today's inspiration. Have fun this week. Wish I was there!!

Marci said...

Your Spark Journal is beautiful! Looking forward to Patina Pastes, Wax Pastes and Stone Effects.

Patty O'Malley said...

Beautiful!

Jean said...

My goodness!!!!

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Stunning!

Helen said...

love this denim journal cover!

Unknown said...

I love the denim spark journal so pretty, I am going to try and save to that I can purchase some of your new paints and wax etc. I am relatively new to mixed media and what I have done so far I am loving it. Thank you for your products and inspiration. xx

Sanderijn de Bruin said...

Your work is such a feast to the eyes.... I am totally in love with this journal... Please come give this class in the Netherlands!

MargiĆ¹ said...

Wow! I love it!!

Wilma said...

Love love love it!!!!

Lisa H said...

oh boy, I love that journal!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...