Wednesday 9 November 2016

Let's Meet in 2017!

Hi my dears!
Right in the middle of hectic packing and just before heading to my last classes this year (see you very soon, Norway!), I'd like to tell you a little bit about some of the possibilities of us meeting next year. :)

First of all, wherever you are - you mustn't miss the opportunity to take part in this inspiring art journey - I'm very proud to be here again next year...
Wanderlust is a mixed-media and art journaling online class project created by Kasia and Jamie from Everything Art and supported by many beautiful, talented teachers. This class is a huge success - with more than 1500 followers it just simply blew my mind.  Now it's time to start the roll again, as you can register for Wanderlust 2017!

This year is going to be very special to me - I'm going not only be present on Wanderlust 2017 with an exclusive, full-length interview but also I'm going to give you a guided tour of my Art Studio in Ireland. I can't believe I'm going to share so many secrets in one time... ! ;)
What is Wanderlust? Well. let me explain...
Wanderlust is a whole year long journey - an online event offering you videos from 24 guest teachers and 2 resident teachers on a weekly basis (each one is full length, high quality and downloadable), access to the Wanderlust Community with a supportive and friendly atmosphere, where all classes are gathered.
You will also find there various activities that will stimulate your creativity and motivate you to simply enjoy the process of making art. Together with the class, you will also get an exclusive whole year discount to leading art and craft retailers. Wanderlust class is the perfect alternative to in-person classes!
 Buy Wanderlust 2017 before 31st December 2016 and save 20%! Early Bird Price - £79! (regular price £99)  Now it’s a great time to buy the class to take advantage of the current exchange rate! 

You can register for the class here or through any of the links in this blog post - and using them you are also giving me a chance to earn a small commission :) Thank you in advance for that!

Make sure you follow Everything Arts Social Media and I really hope I will see you there!

*   *   *   *   *   *
In case you wanted to meet me in person and have some mixed media fun at the same worktable, I have many live classes already planned for next year and there are still free spots open so you can sign in anytime. I hope you do! :)

Here's where and when we can meet - simply click on the pics to find out more and book a place.

United Kingdom:
 bookings: teddyandmecrafts@aol.com

USA:
http://www.eatcakecreate.com/art-is-santa-rosa-the-mixed-media-art-experience-for-2017/santa-rosa-workshop-schedule/


http://www.eatcakecreate.com/minneapolis-2/17minneapolis-workshop-schedule/

Estonia:
http://scrapbooker.ee/classes-koolitus

If you're still hesitating, you can read more about all my live classes {here}.
On my Finnabair Instagram account you can see what my classrooms look like - i.e. filled with lots of laughter, crazy enthusiasm and most of all, my students' happy faces when they create beautiful art! :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing you during one of my classes - both new faces and old friends! :)
xxx

3 comments:

Salla said...

How exciting that you'll be teaching in Tallinn - there's a small change might be able to attend! The scrapbook.ee workshops page does not yet have info on your workshop, though, but I'll check back later.

Heather said...

yeah I will see you in april, and happy your back on wanderlust. 2017 bring it on.

rosey days said...

Hi there do you do any classes in Spain, murcia area, or anyway here please let me know, love all the talented artist work, often try to copy never looks the same, but thanks for the hours of enjoyment, the Spain thing was just a thought regards Rosey Day

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...