Monday 22 August 2016

Tiny Treasures

Hi guys!
I've always admired people who are able to work on really small surfaces. Our Kasia managed to include so much beauty on 3 really little circles! Oh... and wait till you see her in the video sprinkling my glitters around - you will know immediately she's a mixed media magician... ;) Feel inspired and have a creative week, everybody!
Hello, it's Kasia here with my new tiny projects.
I made these three circles especially to decorate my craftroom. I really like to surround myself with art - both my own and my friends' projects. It's a never ending source of inspiration, wouldn't you agree? :)
I embellished the wooden shapes with Art Alchemy acrylic paints and hot embossing. You will see the whole process in my video below.
I really like the large variety of glitter colors availabe in Finnabair's glitter sets. You will always find a color that matches your every mood and every project. :)
The sentiments come from the beautiful Fortune-teller collection by 7 Dots Studio.
Even though these projects are really small, I managed to include a lot of interesting details like bits of gauze, paper straws, string, brads, different Mechanicals embelishments, Art Stones - your imagination's the limit!
Here's my video. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to leave them in the comments. I'll be more than happy to get back to you.



Working on such small objects can be a lot of fun, I hope I managed to encourage you to try.
Happy creating!
Kasia

Products used:


5 comments:

AnnalisaZ said...

Kasia Your work is absolutely gorgeous, thank U for sharing videos!

Paper Profusion said...

Beautiful makes. Thanku for video, just the right speed. Nicola x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Kasia, these are amazing! You inspired me yesterday to make my own little treasure! Thank you for the video... it was a great help since I am new to mixed media! http://stampnmad.typepad.com/mad_stamper/2016/08/mixed-media-wall-hanging.html

Maryann said...

I really love your creativity and the art you produce. You have encouraged me to try these small pieces of love to give to a few close friends. Thank you for posting the video and the finished pieces. I always look forward to your creations.

Sue Lelli said...

Kasia, I am truly inspired and appreciate that you shared your process. These treasures are delightful. I LOVE your style! Maybe now I will make some ornaments for my friends for Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...