Friday 3 June 2016

Golden Alchemy

Hello Lovely Readers!
The weekend is finally here and I'd like to share with you another fabulous inspiration from my Creative Team.
I'm sure you will feel tempted to spend some quality art time this weekend when you see today's project & video tutorial from Marta Lapkowska. Enjoy * Create * Spread Your Wings! :)


Hello everyone!
It's  Marta here.
I am back to you with another video tutorial in which you will see me using my very favourite Art Alchemy acrylic paints from Finnabair. Those are a must have products with such great coverage, fantastic consistency and an amazing color palette. I love them all and it is very hard to pick my favorite one.


This month I decided to alter a journal cover. For my embellishments I used new Mechanicals from Finnabair, resist canvas and some paper flowers. You can see the whole creative process in the video below.




A fun and effective tip to finish off your project is to add gold acrylic paint with a dry brush.
I hope this video will encourage you to create your own new look of your journal.


 
 
Hugs, Marta xx

Used products:

5 comments:

Julie Brooks said...

Absolutely beautiful. Loved the tutorial, thank you Marta xx

Rosemary Hanson said...

Thanks for showing how to create such a lovely project. Very inspiring, by the way left handers rule!!
I have ideas buzzing in my head now for my next page or canvas!!😃😃😃

talkis23 said...

Beautiful As Always

Tee said...

Stunning art piece! I love everything about it!

Dawn C. said...

This is beautiful. Thank you for the video!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...