Wednesday 3 December 2014

Teaspoon of Magic - collage video tutorial

Hi again my loves!
Today I have a surprise for you! Although it is Wednesday there will be no Art Recipe this time... (Disappointed? I hope the little treat I have for you instead will cheer you up!)
There is a very good reason to make this change though - this week my dear friend and very talented artist, Nat Kalbach is launching new edition of Creative Jump Start - one of a kind online community event designed to sparkle your creativity in January 2015!
Sadly this year I can't take part as one of the 23 artists contributing to the project - but I do encourage you to check it out, sign up and enjoy ( I will surely do that myself!) - a lot of my creative friends is on board this year!
You can find all the details, trailer video and sign up page here. Check it out!

As an encouragement for those of you who are not familiar with Creative Jump Start project I'm sharing my video from last year with you today. I hope you will enjoy it - as much as I did creating it and maybe you will try some of the ideas shown in your own projects?

Teaspoon of Magic - CJS 2014 Video



Here are some close-ups of the project again for you:





And here is a short list of useful supplies taken from our Mixed Media Place Store!


Thanks again for watching - keep warm!
xxx


10 comments:

massofhair said...

Brilliant video, you make 3D collaging so easy, really enjoyed watching and the music was so great to move along with :-) xxx

Maremi's Small Art said...

Another truly amazing work of art ! The sky's the limit ! Finnabair = Art

Unknown said...

lovely story:) and such a nice work :) my last painting is called 2 tiny spoons ( 2 lepeltjes) and can be seen here: https://eennieuwestart.wordpress.com/2014/11/16/making-of-2/ In the previous post you can see how I did make it ( with lots of beloved 7dotsstudio=paper and for the first time your mica-flakes. Hope you enjoy it :)

Arantzazu said...

Magical!!!!

Kimberly Daniels said...

Finn - you are my favorite artist and this is one of the reasons why. Watching this video was like watching my brain activity! I've only made a few canvas' so far but I'm enjoying it beyond explanation. Thanks for being so inspirational & amazing!

Jackie PN said...

I watched in 2014 and am already signed up for 2015! Sorry you can't be there this year- we will miss your creativity! ")

Astrid Maclean said...

Thanks so much for bringing this back Anna, I loved it the first time and it is still one of my favourites of yours!

Very sad you are not in the Jump Start this coming year :o(

Unknown said...

Absolutely love this video!!! Perfect!!

Andrea said...

sooooooooo very cool! I love your wonderful work!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so lot for the video!
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Ola (Ikemo) said...

Jestem oczarowana, a produkty primary elements w proszku sa wprost idealne dla mnie - tej która nie umie do konca uzywac mgielek. Dziękuję za instruktarz, blehtram jest zniewalający!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...