Wednesday 24 December 2014

Short Important Post: Merry Christmas!

Hi there my loved ones!
I'm here for a moment to say a couple of things which probably should be said more often.
Thank you for everything:
for all the love, support, great energy, wonderful comments and all the interest you all - visiting this blog or my social media - have for my projects, designs and adventures.
Thank you for good energy you keep sending in this direction. For your wonderful projects you keep sharing with me and other artistic people. Thank you for joining my classes and possibility to meet you all in person. Thank you for supporting my Creative Team and our  Mixed Media Place Store.
Than you for being you and pushing me forward. Thank you for making my dreams happen - I'm where I am now thanks to you and  your visits.
Special huge thanks I'm sending to my wonderful CT ladies - who made this blog more alive than ever and gave me so many inspirational ideas :)
I will repeat that  hundreds of times: thank you! Christmas is a great moment to say how grateful I am for all that happened to me because of you.



In this moment we are almost ready to start our Christmas Eve - special traditional dinner which I'm lucky to share with my parents and my husband and in this moment we all would like to wish you the best possible Holiday Time - filled with love, joy and wonderful moments you will remember for the whole year or longer!

(This picture was made last minute! Can you tell?)


I'll be back soon with a lot of new inspiration - and hopefully a lot of great news coming: classes, projects and designs... but for now, if you are hungry for some more tutorials I can send you to my guest blogpost on Simon Says Stamp Blog - where you can find a step-by-step mini tutorial for this project:


Happy Holidays!!!


17 comments:

Genevieve said...

Dear Finn

Thank you for the christmas wish

I really hope you come back to quebec city with hubby so i can take you for a walk and discover nature .
Your visit here was a treasure loved the experience . You are trully fabulous
Genevieve

Helen said...

Merry Christmas to you and Andrew too. Hope you have a wonderful time and here's to more creative wonders in 2015.

Rachel Wright said...

Can't wait to see what projects you come up with in 2015! Merry Christmas x

craftytrog said...

What a lovely Christmas message!
Wishing you and Andrew a very blessed Christmas.
Alison x

Jean Bullock said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Sue said...

Thank you for being you. It has been a pleasure to have worked with you this year. I wish you a restful and joyful time with your gorgeous other half and your parents, oh and the dogs. x

massofhair said...

Merry Christmas to you all:-) xxx

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Happy NEW Year, to YOU!

Gigi said...

And thank you for all your creative energy.

Véro said...

Merry Christmas to you, Anna and your family
kisses from France

Marianne/skorpionen said...

Wishing you and you loved ones a very Merry Christmas!
Thanks for all your inspiration and for your fabolous team!
Hugs

famillemarleau said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Johanne Lacombe

Miss NiceRoad said...

Would I be naughty to wish for an online class of Black Beauty? eheh Merry merry christmas to you! xxx

Arja L said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Kisses from Finland :)

Jane said...

Wishing you and yours a wonderful family time. Thanks to you for your amazing creativity and I look forward to seeing you grow even more in the new year xx

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

Wesołych Świąt i z życzeniami wszystkiego dobrego! :) Trzymaj tak dalej,jesteś Wielka! :)

Agnieszka Korman said...

Radosnych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...