Sunday 7 December 2014

Looking Back | Looking Forward

Hello, Dear Friends!
I don't know about you but I have the feeling that autumn months have just whizzed by...
So much going on, a true whirlwind of travels, classes, new plans and hopes...

Speaking of new... Keep an eye on Prima blog this week - there will be some reveals and sneak peaks of my new products that will debut on CHA in January. Do I have to tell you how excited I am?! ;)

There is also a very special Prima post today...
I hope you haven't missed my Creative Team sharing their stunning artworks & all sorts of great tricks and techniques featuring Art Basics and Art Extravagance lines. Well, now it's time for Art Ingredients so get ready for a lot of sparkle and glitz this Sunday. :)
Once again my girls have outdone themselves!

http://prima.typepad.com/prima/2014/12/its-all-about-the-glitter.html#more

My Creative Team ladies never stop amazing me... Mondays and Fridays became a very special time in my calendar and I always look forward to seeing their new creations!
October & November were no different... Just take a look!

We had juicy, color rich layouts:


     Carole's Bohemian Princess                Carole's 'Heart to Heart'             Monika's 'Carpe Diem'

 ...and layouts in more delicate palettes:


                                      Marta's 'Smiles'                 and          Elena's 'Family Matters'

There were some beautiful canvases...


                                        Elena's Moments                   Rebecca's Steampunk Workshop


                                     Linda's 'Love the Kids'      and        Elena's 'Mother's Love'

...there was some journal magic inside and out... :)


                                   Rebecca's Encyclopedia Magic       Riikka's Scissors Stories



...some wild altered art...


                      Linda's Magical Golden Bottle    and    Marta's Tractor

...and last but not least, some wonderful small forms...

                               
                             Riikka's ATCs            and                             Elena's Tags

I feel so blessed having these ladies on my Team!

I hope they make your creativity soar, too! :)
We'd love to hear from you - have you created any project inspired by my Team's artworks?
Let us know in the comments or send the info to missmoth1[at]gmail[dot]com and we will be more than happy to showcase your art. :)

Make sure to keep an eye on Prima blog this week - I just can't wait to hear what you think of my new art babies. :)
Huge hugs to you all!


3 comments:

TandiArt said...

All the projects were very creative and inspiring. You have an amazing team!

Moje Wytwory said...

I love these works. They are very inspiring and motivating to create my own works.
Thank you all very much and greet :)

Unknown said...

A brilliant year packed full of inspiration colour from some super talented people and more to come in the future. So all that is left to say is thank you and here is wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year can not wait to see what you have lined up for us all xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...