Saturday 27 September 2014

There Was Once an Old Woman...

Hello, everyone!
I hope you're having a wonderful creative weekend!
Today I'd  like to share with you a spread that I created in my friend's round robin art journal.


We were asked to create around the birds theme. It took me some time to figure out what I would do and initially, my concept was totally different. But a couple of days ago, I came across this text about an old woman and... this collage simply happened. :)


I also decided to experiment with some new stencils and Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and I had enormous fun in the process!


The colors I used are: Moon Shadow Mist - Golden Doubloons, Van Dyke Sepia and Starburst - Time Travel Teal. Plus a touch of watercolor pencils and accents with a very soft black pencil and a Sharpie.


Supplies from Mixed Media Place:


As you probably know, I love being a storyteller and this is one of the reasons why I enjoy making collages so much.
And how would you finish the story about an old woman...? :)

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,


5 comments:

famillemarleau said...

"And the little bird told me that she was a women with a big heart. She was a generous person." I don't do art journal pages often, I should try even if I think it's not good, I should continue. Thanks for always inspiring us. Johanne Lacombe

Annie said...

Wonderful pages Finn and the details are amazing, particularly the woman. TFS and best wishes Annie x

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful !
Corrie x

Janene said...

Amazing color combos. Love the samples!

Karin said...

stunning, gorgeous colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...