Saturday 6 September 2014

Soft Gels Tricks

Hello, Friends!
Today, just as promised, I'm here to share two video tutorials with you. They are about some of the possibilities of my new soft gels.
I must tell you that I've been hearing the first reviews of my new Prima products and soft gels are among the most loved supplies. :)
They are extremely versatile - they can serve both as a sealer or varnish but also a medium to achieve some really original artistic effects. And that's what I'd like to show you today.

First, we have a transfer technique and let me tell you... it's never been easier. ;)
Just take a look:



To add some interest to your layouts or collages you can also use soft gels to create a resist effect:



If you'd like to know more, read about the gels on my Art Basics page or you can go back to this blog post.

This is such an exciting time for me to finally see my products being used by creative people around the world. :) I hope you haven't missed Marta's amazing art journal creation. Keep an eye on my blog - from now, Mondays & Fridays belong to my wonderful Creative Team! :)

I'd really like to hear your opinions and reviews of my new products and - most of all - see your art! Don't hesitate to share and let me know when you have a chance to use them.

Huge hugs to you all!


5 comments:

Linda M. Cain said...

Lovin' these new gels! They're amazing to work with people !

Kathryn said...

Thanks for the demos Finn, I'm loving the resist :) I must have a go :)

Sue Fraser said...

Finnabair I can hardly wait to try your new gels. Thanks so much for the inspiration, I will be trying your gels and transfer idea in the next few days. I will definitely let you know how much I love them; absolutely no doubt in my mind that I will love them.

selena said...

merci pour la video!

Carol and co said...

wonderful as always!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...