Friday 26 September 2014

Close To My Heart

Hello, everyone!
Are you ready to meet another member of my Creative Team? :)
Introducing a super talented and really lovely person:


I think it's absolutely amazing that Elena is able to use so many mediums, create all these amazing layers and yet she manages to make artworks that are so very delicate, graceful and very poetic! Just see for yourselves...

Hello, dear friends! I am very happy and excited to show you my first project as a part of Finnabair Creative Team!


I live with my wonderful husband and our three beautiful daughters in the city of Mytischi of the Moscow region.
Ever since my childhood I have liked to draw, but 5 years ago I discovered scrapbooking and I must tell you that I'm really passionate about it!

I'm especially attracted to paints, various pastes and stamps. The art journal spread I'd like to show you today is all about my favorite mediums and one more special thing - an old photo. How much I love these... And this particular photo is very close to my heart as this is me as a baby with my mother.


It was a sheer pleasure working with Finnabair's products! The perfect inspiration comes the very moment you take all these pastes and papers in hand! You simply HAVE TO create something. :) What a huge flight for the imagination!

All the products are of faultless quality but I completely fell in love with Soft Matte Gel! I really recommend it if you want to achieve some great effects!


Everyone who is familiar with my works knows that I adore stamps! And Book clear stamp became one of my favorites.
I also had a lot of fun with "Ads" Black Resist Canvas  - this product gives so many possibilities to create so much beauty!

You can see the whole process of creating these pages in the video tutorial below:
 


 

I hope you enjoy my project!

Materials used:


If you feel like becoming a fan of Elena's art, make sure to leave a sweet comment on her blog, become friends on facebook.

7 comments:

CarrieStephenson said...

Wow, that is absolutely stunning. Off to watch the video :)

Linda M. Cain said...

Beautiful work Elena. Such a wonderful memory of you and your mother.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Gorgeous canvas, Elena. TFS the process, love to watch :)

Unknown said...

Очаровательная работа, Елена!!! спасибо за МК

Елена Смоктунова said...

Many thanks friends!

Laure Janus ~ Little Joys Studio said...

Such a beautiful piece of art, I loved watching your video. Just curious: what was the lovely music playing on the video?

Gigi said...

Great job Elena. I love all the layers. There is such mystery in them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...