Sunday 25 August 2013

Quiet time... and Some Sizzix Friday sharing :)

Looks like it is not my best time now - after intense months of travels, moving, working my body told me to stop and  instead of having great classes with lovely people in Scotland I'm here, home, in bed - fighting with throat infection and feeling weak as a kitten :( Oh well - I knew I asked for it, but you can imagine the level of my frustration and disappointment! Hope fully the classes will be rescheduled...

As I'm sick I don't have energy to do anything creative or go online for longer than few minutes, so today I'm only sharing a small project I've made in my friend's Round Robin - inspired by cut-out leftovers I had on my desk. You can learn more about the project and the process here, on Sizzix.uk blog, an if you'll dig a bit deeper you'll find more project I haven't publish here :) Happy exploring!

2_16 journal page

Text: Rubens, in his famous painting titled: "Venus in front of the mirror" had shown us the ideal of feminine beauty of his times. How changed the criteria of prettiness.



P.S. I'm planning to be back soon, especially there is plenty of photos from ProzArt 2013 to share:) Keep fingers crossed for me!

23 comments:

snazzyoriginal said...

So sorry to see you are poorly :0( With such a hectic schedule it must be very difficult to fit in much r&r so rest up well and look after yourself xx

Anneke said...

Love this layout. It all fits perfectly. Love the details you have made.
Hope you will fell better soon. Anneke.
www.annekescardart.blogspot.com

Cheri Reed said...

Sorry you are sick. Your body is telling you to rest and spend time with that handsome man. Take care of you.

Anonymous said...

Get better soon! Xx

KAT said...

Sorry that you are sick Finn - I hope you are feeling better soon! Take care of yourself! I hope your hubby is there to make you some soup!

Sue Lelli said...

THIS is absolutely STUNNING!

Krisha said...

So sorry to hear your not feeling well. We'll gather up some get well hugs and send them your way.

Kaz Hall said...

sending gentle healing hugs to you hope you feel better very soon x

kaz x

Yvonne Garner said...

Feel better soon, rest, rest rest! Another amazing project! Just popped over to Sissix for more inspiration. Take care, Yvonne

Redanne said...

So sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. Get plenty of rest and take care! Your canvas is quite stunning. Anne x

Peninia / Gosia said...

Śliczna praca!
Serdecznie i ciepło pozdrawiam-Peninia*

Astrid Maclean said...

This is stunning, so serene and beautiful!

So sorry to hear you are not feeling well.... I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that by next weekend you are well enough to go to the Snazzys weekend!!! Sending lots of healing vibes and take it easy!!!

Irina Gerschuk said...

So sorry to hear you're sick((( Hope you'll get better very soon!! The project is amazing as always!!

Brenda Brown said...

A fabulous work of art Anna, I love all the textures you create from bits and pieces. Hope you are better really soon and if you are fit for next weekend I will get to meet you.
Take care of yourself.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Unknown said...

WOW!!! So gorgeous and VERY INSPIRING. I absolutely love this. I want to do this for my anniversary this month. It will be a little late but don't think he'll mind, lol.

Unknown said...

So so sorry for so many comments, I found the die. Please delete last one so I don't look like crazy person, lol. And Please rest and feel better soon. So love your art!!

Lizzy Hill said...

The Body Knows Best....rest up, take it easy, recharge those batteries & I'm sure you'll be firing on all cylinders before too long at all...take care of you:):):)

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that you are sick. That is no fun. Rest, get well, and take some time for yourself.

corinne de france MARCH said...

une grande réalisation finn, désolée pour vous ... soignez vous bien
affectueusement
corinne

Helen Wallace said...

Our bodies have ways of making us rest if we persist in burning the candle at both ends. Love this arty project and get well soon :)

Maryanne said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick. I hope you can catch up on you're rest.
I love this piece. It's so soft and stunning.
I had a great time in your classes at The Queen's Ink and I love all that I learned.
Take care of yourself!

Maura said...

Get better!! Here's some virtual homemade chicken soup to get you on the road to healthy!!

finnabair said...

Thank you so much friends for your kind words! I'll be ok for sure, just give me some time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...