Sunday 14 April 2013

Steampunk Love - retrospection :)

Today I'm sharing one of the sample layouts which were done my Australian and NZ tour.
It's hard to create a good layout teaching a class - this is not surprising... this one is not bad, I quite like the shape, colors and texture Igot thanks to marriage of 7 Dots Studio. Prima Mechanicals and some super fun add-ons created for the tour by Rae from Scrap Matrix... I hope you will enjoy!

31 - 7DS & Prima



Most of the supplies you can buy here in Finn Store in Mixed Media Place shop.
Here is the product list:
7 Dots Studio - Dreamer: City Lights, Daydreaming.
Prima Marketing: Mechanicals: Numbers, Washers #2, Brads, Roses, Bottle Caps, Flowers Medium.
Sunrise-Sunset: X-Radient, Aura, 12x12 Checked Stencil, Paper Roses - Gold, Paper Mini Roses - Copper, Wooden Icons - Borders.
Luminarte: Primary Elements Pigments sets: Firefly, Cowboy. Silks sets: Cowboy, Empress. 
Scrap Matrix: Chipboards, wooden cogs, lace and pebbles.

And here is one more thing - my Friday Sizzix project! Would you like to check how to make this cute, simple Spring Pocket Envelope? Jump to Sizzix blog today - you will find full project and product list waiting!

See you soon!

7 comments:

Maura said...

Love this!! Colors, materials, so funky and fun!

Words and Pictures said...

I think it's gorgeous... and I think it's all the more amazing if you created it while you were busy giving your attention to a class - wow! Think I'm off to do some more ordering at the Mixed Media Place!!
Alison xx

suzieq23 said...

Finn, you must be joking! This, as in all your creative art projects, is gorgeous!! I don't know what else to say except that I love, love, love your art and find inspiration in every creation. I am still waiting for you to come to the East Coast of the US. Believe me, you would have no trouble getting classes filled. I would even help to find a store/person to endorse you. At least think about it (a lot)!!

Olena Khyzhniak said...

Anna, page tremendous! And there is a wish to consider it and to consider!
Thanks a lot for inspiration! Thanks to you I decided to try to make a page in style mixed-media
http://studio-sunshine.blogspot.com/2013/04/finn.html?showComment=1366026716196#c623312696063731982

Thuria said...

I love you put together all these little things! so beautiful! and this spring envelop is so great, not in your colours at all, surprising!

Terry said...

Absolutely a gorgeous project! I just love this page and all the glorious colors and elements! I will keep an eye open for your US tour and hopefully you will be in CA!!

Pat Beaumont said...

Another fabulous work of art Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...