As you know I'm back and I'm trying to get on the right track again... so here it is, my new Sizzix creation, based on a wide selection of dies and my products from 7 Dots Studio and Prima.
What can I say? After days of grunging and splashing and painting I wanted something lighter, giving a deeper breath, fresh... and here is the final effect!
You can find full info about Sizzix products and more close-ups of this project on Sizzix blog - have a peek today and check the details!
Supplies used for the project (avalible in Finnabair Section of Mixed Media Place)
- 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess Clollection - Proudly Handcrafted, Spice and Sugar
- Prima Marketing - Mechanicals - Washers and Roman Numerlas
- Prima Marketing - Sunrise Sunset Collection - Wooden Borders
- Luminarte Silks - Ginger Peach
- Luminarte Primary Elements Pigments - Blushing Rose, Yellow Rose
- Sizzix Sizzlits and Decorative Strips