Saturday 6 April 2013

Sizzix Friday: With a deeper breath...

Hi again!
As you know I'm back and I'm trying to get on the right track again... so here it is, my new Sizzix creation, based on a wide selection of dies and my products from 7 Dots Studio and Prima.
What can I say? After days of grunging and splashing and painting I wanted something lighter, giving a deeper breath, fresh... and here is the final effect!

Supreme - Sizzix & Prima

You can find full info about Sizzix products and more close-ups of this project on Sizzix blog - have a peek today and check the details!

Supplies used for the project (avalible in Finnabair Section of Mixed Media Place)
- 7 Dots Studio - Domestic Goddess Clollection - Proudly Handcrafted, Spice and Sugar
- Prima Marketing - Mechanicals - Washers and Roman Numerlas
- Prima Marketing - Sunrise Sunset Collection - Wooden Borders
- Luminarte Silks - Ginger Peach
- Luminarte Primary Elements Pigments - Blushing Rose, Yellow Rose
- Sizzix Sizzlits and Decorative Strips

xoxoxoxo

13 comments:

Yasmin said...

Loooved this layout!! just goes to show that you have absolut controll over all styles! You are awesome!

Maura said...

Loving the seemingly simplistic form this has taken...but I see all the detailing and layers too. Love it!

snazzyoriginal said...

Love the contrast of those little splashed of lilac xx

angel said...

Chyba nigdy nie będę miała dosyć patrzenia na Twoje prace:)

Sanna said...

beautiful!!!

Krisha said...

WOW! AWESOME LO!!

Michele said...

Lovely! This style is still you without the extra steps...still beautiful :)

corinne de france MARCH said...

What can I say ... MAGNIFIQUE ^^
corinnedefrance

Thuria said...

I love how you deep breath!!! It's good to change sometimes, et it's still so beautiful!!!!

Minxy said...

I totally adore your scrapbook layouts and your clever use of die cuts, so much so that for the latest challenge on the Snazzy's DT blog that's what I took my inspiration from and made my own layout seen HERE which I would love you to take a look at if you've time xo

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely beautiful... I can feel the breath too...
Alison x

lafée said...

superbe mise en page bravo j'aime beaucoup...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...