Thursday 4 April 2013

Chasing the spiders away...

...yeah, and cleaning the corners from dust and spiders' webs here on the blog!
I'm back from the most breathtaking, challenging and amazing tour in Australia and New Zealand. I had great time for many reasons: I met a wonderful group of people on my way: warm-hearted, opened, artsy. I was lucky to travel together with women which will be always close to my heart: Rae and Ang - not only great helpers, managers but what is the most important - friends. I've met my cousins I didn't see for ages and fell in love with the ocean again. I've seen beautiful places... and I taught 30 classes which is 15 days of teaching. And I'm alive, home, safe and sound.
I will try to share more of new projects, memories and photos in the coming days, but for now - I have to get back on the right track and come back to "normal life" again.
Thank you so much for being with me, watching me, words of support. I could feel your presence all the time - aren't social media wonderful? I kept posting photos on my Instagram to help you to be with me in my travels at least a bit:) I hope it worked!

IB class - Love

So for now i leave you with one of my "older" layouts and I start to clean, unpack and dig in the pile of things from my mile long "to do" list! See you back soon!

23 comments:

Helen said...

Good to see you home, we did indeed see the pics you were posting! Hope you catch up on your chores soon so we get to see more fun projects..

Dorota Dołęga said...

love the colors! recently i've finally bought 'domestic goddess' papers - for long time i was afraid of yellow and orange... and now i'm totally in love with it :D

Squiddy said...

The world seems so small!!!! Thought it was yesterday I was rushing between Auckland and P'ram for your wonderful classes! And I've had a full week of practicing what I learnt since then, and working through the stash of Mechanicals & Sunrise-Sunset trinkets etc :)

Анита Носова said...

Hi, Anna! Tell me, do you plan to sow Moscow (Russia) in April. One club advertise your classes, and you have to announce it there, so we want to be sure that you actually get there.
Thank you.
Sincerely, Anna (Anita Nosova)

france papillon said...

sending you a load truck of courage to go through it all, hon!
i followed you all the way during your trip, thanks to your photos.
i'm happy you're happy ;)

titibear hug!

Kaz Hall said...

Your journey and photos were amazing!

Kaz Hall said...

Ooooo a blogger ate my comment before I finished lol, glad you are home safe and sound xxx

Thuria said...

This journey might have been such an experience! Welcome back home! Beautiful layout!!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Was absolutely fantastic that you made it 'down under' - & even more to meet you in RL & enjoy your marvellous teaching style....I am so glad for you that you are home & can breathe again!!! Hope you don't have to rush off too far & too fast anywhere too soon???!!!!! Enjoy your own bed!!!!!!!!:):):):)

Cheri Reed said...

Thanks for sharing your journey with us. You are a beautiful person.

Anonymous said...

You look breathtaking here and so is your creation! Words just don't do it justice!
Adrienne

Brenda said...

Pleased you are home safe and well.
Thankyou again for sharing your amazing talent. Loved following you through NZ on Instagram..So hope you can come back again one day!!!

Words and Pictures said...

Sounds like such an amazing trip... Hope you now have time to land properly before setting off again. Thank you for sharing this fabulous creation for now - and looking forward to following your next steps...
Alison x

the paper addiction said...

It was amazing to have you here in New Zealand. We loved you and the classes were fantastic. Lots of blog posts and photos about the creations down here in NZ. Come back soon xxx Michelle

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout ! Loved following you on your travels, glad to hear you're home safe and sound. Sue C x

Krisha said...

What a wonderful trip this sounds like.
I am absolutely in love with this LO

Debi said...

Hey Finn, we loved you and your classes :) glad you're home safe, you've inspired me heaps and for that I am grateful <3 debi x

silvergran said...

awwww I didn't know you had been 'down under'! How did i miss that!!

Come back soon then!! :)

Tanya Batrak said...

Welcome home! OMG 30 classes!! You rock :)) Amazing work and adventure :)

Anonymous said...

Bienvenue chez vous ;-) J'ai vu vos photos de vos voyages elles sont magnifiques... Hâte de vous revoir
corinne de france

Pat Beaumont said...

good to have you back - you do fabulous workshops but it's good for us to have your blog and see your new products

Maura said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! I've been following your global adventures - what a trip! Snuggle in at home!

Marjie Kemper said...

Soooooo beautiful! I can't get over the idea of 30 classes in 15 days... you must be exhausted!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...