I love Instagram - it helps me be in touch with people I love, helps me remembering places I've been and things that were important. It is pure fun too! When I was looking through my photos I decided maybe it is time to share more of my "everyday life" on the blog - and that's how I came with the idea of "picture summary of the month". No challenges, no special planning - just using the photos I took on my way here and there:) What do you think about the idea?
1. Scraptastic 2012 in Belgium. 2.Meeting Iris and Gerry.
3. Warsaw in the fog. 4. Delayed flights - waiting on the airport.
5. On my way to Vienna. 6. Mixed-media classes
7. My amazingly talented group - Vienna. 8. Walking in the city with Connie.
9. Walking in Vienna. 10. Ghosts of the past phoned me and asked out!
11. New lunch/dinner place close to my apartment. 12. Kitchen window view - Autumn.
13. Enjoying time at home! 14. Creating...
15. Publication in women's magazine with friends - crazy!!! 16. Kitchen window view - Winter in October.
17&18 - "My"cover on November issue of Somerset Studio!
19&20 - mixed-media collage: work in progress.
See you soon!