Thursday 1 November 2012

October- picture summary:)

I love Instagram - it helps me be in touch with people I love, helps me remembering places I've been and things that were important. It is pure fun too! When I was looking through my photos I decided maybe it is time to share more of my "everyday life" on the blog - and that's how I came with the idea of "picture summary of the month". No challenges, no special planning - just using the photos I took on my way here and there:) What do you think about the idea?

1. Scraptastic 2012 in Belgium. 2.Meeting Iris and Gerry.

3. Warsaw in the fog. 4. Delayed flights - waiting on the airport.

5. On my way to Vienna. 6. Mixed-media classes

7. My amazingly talented group - Vienna. 8. Walking in the city with Connie.

9. Walking in Vienna. 10. Ghosts of the past phoned me and asked out!

11. New lunch/dinner place close to my apartment. 12. Kitchen window view - Autumn.

13. Enjoying time at home! 14. Creating...

15. Publication in women's magazine with friends - crazy!!! 16. Kitchen window view - Winter in October.

17&18 - "My"cover on November issue of Somerset Studio!

19&20 - mixed-media collage: work in progress.

See you soon!
Finn


8 comments:

Lia said...

Lovely photos Finn ..

noomiy said...

Ja właśnie postanowiłam ograniczyć every day life na blogu :) Chyba nie czułam się z tym dobrze i wolę ujawniać codzienność poprzez prace... Co nie znaczy, że nie lubię podglądać innych. :)

finnabair said...

ha, u mnie od dawna raktycznie ni było nic - i trochę mi tego brakuje...

Licho_Nie_Spi said...

SUPER spodnie i pantofelki! :)

snazzyoriginal said...

Fantastic idea. I was raving about the November SS cover whilst waiting to get mine but hadn't realised it was yours. Congratulations xx

Lizzy Hill said...

LOVE your photos - glad we're heading into summer here....Finn, if you have a minute or two, d'you think you might be able to answer that pile of questions for Scrap Friends I sent to you a while back? I THINK I sent them! Anyways, I'll send an email. We've just got back from OS...least it didn't snow on us!! I'll bail you up here in 2013 anyways - booked into one of your workshops & VERY much looking forward to it!!!:):):)

france papillon said...

great idea! makes us feel we're there with you ;)

hugs hon!

PEA said...

Love it Finn, great idea:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...