Saturday 20 October 2012

8-9 December 2012 - classes in Rome!

Hi there friends!
I'm so happy to announce that  I'm coming back to Rome to teach 4 mixedmedia classes - and it is all in the beginning of December - very soon! The classes are organized by Timbroscrapmania shop and here you can find the prices and all the booking details!


You can also join the event and learn more on Facebook - here is our link :)
I can't wait to see beautiful Rome again and chat with my friends I met there one year ago! I hope to see you on my classes - messy fun is coming!
Finn

3 comments:

BA said...

So happy to chat with you soon, and show you rome again and ...and ... and ... and

xoxo BA

corinne de france MARCH said...

:-))
corinne de france

Monia said...

Now that I've discovered you will always follow the teacher! Beautiful day of classes, I learned how to create instinctively, without thinking too much and maybe that is the secret of the beauty of your work!! Monia kisses

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...